Mines & Pines Revisited is calling all artists! If your art or craft work is made by you, apply for a booth today and join the fun!
This fine art festival will be juried by working professional artists. Artists may enter in 2D, 3D, or handcrafted consumables categories.
Application fee $30
Booth fee $130
The application deadline is August 9th, 2024.
To apply, please follow these steps:
● Step 1: Gather three photos in electronic form of your work and have them in digital form and ready to upload with this application.
● Step 2: Download & fill out the ST19 Form (MN Department of Revenue Operator Certificate of Compliance). Have it ready to upload with your application (see the form link & instructions below).
● Step 3: Fill out this application and attach the items mentioned above, click submit and pay your $30 non-refundable application fee.
● Step 4: Once the jury has accepted your application, we'll email you to confirm. In that email we'll provide a link for you to pay you $130 artist booth fee.
Additional Event Information Items to be sold: Art or craft work must be made by the exhibitor. Only original work will be accepted: No manufactured or imported goods, commercial jewelry, catalog products, items made from kits, or consigned goods. We reserve the right to remove unsatisfactory or misrepresented work. Sales Tax: State law requires exhibitors to have a Minnesota sales tax number. Liability Insurance: Exhibitors are responsible for having liability insurance.
The M&PR committee or the City of Hibbing will not be responsible for any loss, claims, or liability for exhibitors. Cancellation & Refund Policy: No refunds will be made after booths are assigned, and reservations are confirmed. No refunds will be provided in the case of misrepresentation of the artist’s work or inclement weather. The event will take place rain or shine. Booth Set-Up Requirements: Exhibitors are responsible for providing their own tents, tables, and chairs. Electricity is not available for artist booths.
Thursday, August 15, 2024:
Booth set-up 4:00 – 8:00 pm (if needed)
Friday, August 16, 2024:
Booth set-up 8:00am-10:00 am. Art festival 10:00pm-6:00pm Live music performances 10:00pm-6:00pm
Saturday, August 17, 2024:
Art festival 10:00am 6:00pm Live music performances 10:00am-6:00pm
You'll need to complete the Minnesota Department of Revenue Operator Certificate of Compliance.
- Download form by clicking here.
- Fill out and sign the form.
- Upload the form to this application.
If you haven't digitally filled & signed an Adobe PDF form before, click here for instructions. Or, you can print, fill out & sign, scan and attach it.